Choosing Tararua Funerals means you are putting your trust in a long established business that is committed to the future. We have qualified caring staff that can provide any family with the support, understanding and care when they need it the most.
Our professional experienced staff will ensure your needs are met to provide a personalised and unique service for the loved family member you have lost.
We understand the time of bereavement and how hard it can be and we are here to help and assist you through this process.
- One of our team will always be there for you 24 hrs a day, 7 days of the week.
- We have a non denominational chapel, named the "Kowhai Chapel" that seats approx 120 – 140 people.
- We have a catering service and reception area.
- All mortuary procedures are undertaken in our own mortuary to the highest of standards.
- Conventional embalming or natural eco preparation are provided if needed.
- Full range of caskets including a new range of enviromentally sustainable caskets. (ECO Friendly)
- Comforting surroundings, to help you feel at ease while arranging a funeral or viewing your loved one.
- We will also visit you at your own home if familiar surroundings are more relaxing for you.
- We have a display of Headstones, Plaques, and Memorials that show you some options available, and provide a full monumental service.